#LevelUp Emergency and Disaster Preparedness Seminar
Emergencies and disasters can happen to anyone at any time. No matter how we try to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe, we never know when it can strike. What’s the best way to defend ourselves? Be empowered with knowledge! Attend #LevelUp Emergency and Disaster Preparedness for Teens and Adults
#LevelUp – Emergency and Disaster Preparedness for Teens and Adults
How to increase your survival instinct that will not only benefit an individual in the streets, but can also help you be creative and sharp during stressful times at work.
When: April 22, 2017, 10:00AM
Where: Ninja Academy Pasig, #155 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, Pasig City, PH
Who Should Attend:
Everybody from teenagers aged 15 years to adults are encouraged to attend. Those who want to learn basic self-defense and practical survival skills in the streets.
COMMON STREET CRIME
3. Theft (holdup, riding in tandem, hypnotism or boodle)
4. murder (intentional, or unintentional)
5. assault (direct or indirect; cause or w/o cause)
1. When you are confronted by an assailant, and you don’t know self defense
2. When running is an option but you don’t know how to run!
3. When you run away but you don’t know how to handle obstacles to your advantage.
DON’T BE A VICTIM!
1. We will teach you how to run.
2. We will teach you how to use obstacles to your advantage.
3. We will teach you the most practical self-defense: Hit & run.
Type of weapons:
• Must Bring
Types of Martial Arts (must know):
– Learn only what’s effective.
HOW TO USE OBSTACLES
2. Mentally – Fuel Your Willpower
Note: Please be in comfortable attire. Bring your water, towel and extra shirts.
Register below to reserve your slot.