1:00 PM to 5:00 PM at YOUR SPACE, PARANAQUE CITY
Get Ready To Homeschool!
Homeschooling has been around since Bible times. It just wasn’t called homeschooling back then. There were no schools and parents naturally took on the responsibility of teaching their children until they grew up. At first, they were taught the Word of God, the stories of their people, the way they lived and how to survive. Eventually, as the society grew, governments mandated that schoolhouses should be built and children be taught by a teacher. In time, schools replaced parents as their children’s teachers. As industrialization grew, more and more schools were built taking away the responsibility of teaching from the parents.
Thankfully, despite the odds, some parents in the USA started to educate their children at home again. There were many reasons why. Some of the most common reasons are for the parents to pass on their faith, to keep the children at home and prevent them from exposure to negative influences and to be able to pass on family values. Are you wondering if homeschooling is for your child? Then wonder no more! Join Ready to Homeschool – A Primer on Homeschooling by Michelle Padrelanan.
At Ready to Homeschool, you will learn:
- the benefits of homeschooling
- how to start homeschooling
- how to craft your family’s homeschool vision
BONUS: Take home a list of homeschool resources
After the workshop, you will be Ready To Homeschool! You will have the confidence to embark on your family’s homeschool journey with a vision of the future of your homeschooled children. You will be in the company of like-minded parents and gain new friends.
Early bird till Mar. 5: P850.00
Regular and walk-in rate: P1,100.00
REGISTER TODAY and get Ready To Homeschool!
About Michelle Padrelanan
- Homeschooled four children from birth to high school, her eldest is in her last year of college and the second is in her first year of college
- Currently homeschooling their two younger children at home
- Graduated from the University of Santo Tomas with a BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Certified Event Manager and owner of The Event Detailer
- Blogs at Beyond The Silver and The Gold – A Filipino Family’s Homeschool Journey
10 Greenheights Avenue, Green Heights Village, Paranaque City